Re: [fluka-discuss]: pulsed neutron source

From: Zhiyi Liu <zhiyil_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:32:57 -0700

Hi Mario,
I am not sure I fully understand the variable, AGESTK (NPFLKA). It is
said that it is the age of primary particles. What does that exactly
mean? It means the start time for a particle to be generated? or life
time to be allowed? What I need in my issue is to generate neutrons in
10e-6 seconds (a neutron burst). If I set AGESTK(NPFLKA) =
FLRNDM()/10e-6, due to my understanding, it means neutrons will be
generated in 10-6 seconds?

Thanks.

--
Zhiyi Liu     AAPS_at_TRIUMF