RE: [fluka-discuss]: Energy deposited: AUXSCORE vs SCORE

From: Mitthumsiri, Warit <warit_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 10:55:56 -0700

Dear Roberto,

Thank you so much for your reply.

1-I checked my geometry title card and see that the OVOPT is 0, no volume is set before the GEOEND card, and the output from the SCORE option shows that all the volumes in each region are 1, so I think this is not the cause.

2-I cannot find slide 23 of the course you are pointing me to. All I found is
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/triumf2012/Lectures/AdvancedClosing2012.pdf
which has only 12 slides. I ran a few cycles and averaged the outputs from both SCORE and USRBIN, so I somewhat "merged" them at the end.

Any other thoughts? Thanks again for your kind help.

-Warit