Re: [fluka-discuss]: mysterious error from PHNCEV?

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 09:33:00 +0200

Dear Joshua,

since the reported crash looks very rare, we need your collaboration to
reproduce it. Thanks for sending us the input file, possible ancillary
files (user routines and - if any - respective input data files), and
especially the relevant random seed file (the one you find in the
temporary directory of the crashed run, i.e. fluka_###/ran*). Which
version do you use: g77 or gfortran?
I tend not to believe that this is symptomatic of a bigger problem, but
certainly deserves to be fixed.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti