Re: [fluka-discuss]: ROT-DEFI card usage

From: Ercan Pilicer <ercanpilicer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 10:12:58 +0300

hello!

please read the following comments

- even if Flair handles with the order of your cards, I would recommend you
to write them in a meaningful way (primary, physics, geometry, assignmat,
translations, scorers, start...)
- in your input, there is no binning or lattice card which rot-defi card
should associate with
- you also need rotprbin card
- you may also utilize mgdraw.f to dump trajectories and write your own
code to do visualisation

ciao
e.

--