Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRBDX and USRYIELD

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:42:02 +0200

Dear Hayley

I recommend to enter input values for all What's in scoring cards. Some
have default values, some don't.

For example in your case WHAT(4) of the USRYIELD continuation card (upper
limit of the second quantity) has no default (!) which causes the code to
crash (normalization with an undefined value..)

Furthermore, when the upper energy limit in USRBDX and USRYIELD is not
defined, the code uses the beam energy. However, when scoring BEAMPART the
energy of the particle to be scored is exactly at the bin limit, and
depending on the internal rounding the particle might be scored or not.
Thus, I suggest you define an upper energy limit that is slightly above
the beam energy.

Cheers
Stefan