[fluka-discuss]: result and beam collision questions

From: NING Feipeng <ningfp_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 12:28:42 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts,
    I am a starter of Fluka, and interested in heat loads on magnets.

    1, When I run the Fluka course ex7, I can not get the files of *_tab.lis. How do these files produced?

    2, I want to simulate e+e- collison, but I don't know how to setup the cards, two beams?

    3, From some ppts of RESMM, there are some pictures that showed the heat loads of the detector and magnet(the unit is watt). Can Fluka do these or there are some translations.

--

3.png
(image/png attachment: 3.png)