[fluka-discuss]: Dose, Beta emitter and Prompt gamma calculations

From: Metin Usta <musta280_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:07:48 +0300

Dear FLUKA team,

We are doing the stopping power and dose calculation with Bethe-Bloch
modified by us. Furthermore, we have compared with results of MCNPX Monte
Carlo programs' with obtained results. These calculations I choose as
target lung, breast etc. tissues. We also want to compare our results using
PET and gamma imaging techniques which in vivo dose verification method
with FLUKA. For this reason, as shown attachment I wrote codes with Fluka
program using Flair interface. I'm not sure of accuracy of the code I wrote.

1. How do I the electronic stopping power and range calculations of tissues
for proton? (DELTARAY ??)

2. Can you help the accuracy of the codes I wrote concerning dose, flux,
PET (11C and 15O) and prompt Gamma?

I would be glad if you could help.

Best Regards

--
Arş. Gör. Metin USTA
Mustafa Kemal Üniversitesi, Fen Edebiyat Fakültesi, Fizik Bölümü, 31034