Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRTRACK increase maximum number of cards allowed

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 23:25:45 +0200

Dear Ana,

how many USRTRACK cards do you need?
Actually that note of the manual is definitely misleading: of course you
cannot recompile the FLUKA core routines, since you have them precompiled
in the libflukahp.a library, therefore you should not touch the content of
the common blocks in the flukapro directory (which is consistent with the
core library). The solution would be to release a version with MXUSTC
increased, hence my initial question (based on the consideration that 400
scoring cards of this kind look already quite many).

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI