[fluka-discuss]: simple photon-fluence calculation

From: Uwe Riesterer (uwe.riesterer_at_hs-furtwangen.de) <uwe.riesterer_at_hs-furtwangen.de>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 20:49:32 +0200 (CEST)

Dear FLUKA Experts.

I work with Flair and try to simulate two nested spheres (r1=30cm, r2=50cm), one
filled with water and the other with air.

As result I would like a calculation of the photon-fluence from the outer air
sphere, comes from a simple isotropic 14 MeV photon-beam from the middle.

So my question:

Is there an option similar to the “Volumentally (f4)” in MCNP5, which shows me
the

* photon tracks

* photon loss

* photon escape

* photon pair production

* photon capture

* etc.

just for my spherical target area? Or how do I get such a output?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

I´m just a beginner...

Riesterer Uwe

Furtwangen University of Applied Sciences
Security & Safety Engineering