[fluka-discuss]: Energy Sampling in Source.f

From: Yuri Simeonov <yuri.simeonov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 12:03:40 +0200

Dear Fluka Experts, Dear Paola,

1. I am using the source.f routine to sample and set the thickness of
several RPP bodies (working fine). Now I'd like to get the specific lateral
extensions of each body, as defined in the .inp file (Xmin, Xmax, Ymin,
Ymax). Shell I use "GETBDY" and how exactly is this routine defined?

2. I am also sampling the Energy in the source.f routine from a specific
probability distribution. As far as I understand TKEFLK is the total Energy
so after sampling my own energy (SampleE, GeV) I multiply it with the
projectile mass number. Is this correct?

TKEFLK (NPFLKA) = SampleE*IPROA

3. When compiling my routines, shell I use "lfluka" or "ldpm3qmd" (I use
Heavy Ions, especially C12)

Thank you very much
Regards
Yuri