Re: [fluka-discuss]: Post processing USRBIN file (*.bnn format)

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Rafiq,

No no no, please don't use FLAIR 50 times to generate 50 dat files. After the 50
runs complete, do FLAIR > Run > Data > Process. This will gather together all
the *_fort.?? files and based on these, produce one merged bnn. Then go to plot,
and plot this merge bnn. You will get a dat file which contains the merged
results of your 50 runs.

:) mary