Re: [fluka-discuss]: error

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:50:47 +0100

Hi [karkawal],
  please reply to both me and the list at the same time so to keep the
discussion on the list.
The error lies in the | (OR sign) that you place in the definition of
the UpstrBe and DwnnstrBe regions.
What you have now is two regions which include all what is rightof
"cutplane" plus "betarget". You have therefore a lot of overlapping
regions and this is not good.

That sign must be removed. In addition one of the two regions should
have a "+cutplane" instead of a "-cutplane" otherwise you end up having
the same region.

    UpstrBe 5 +betarget
                    | -cutplane
    DwnstrBe 5 +betarget