Re: [fluka-discuss]: error

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 16:41:38 +0100

Hi [karkawal],
  I understand you are a beginner, but maybe you should really start
from the manual. There's a beginner chapter there.
Plus, you can access to all the presentation *and examples) done in the
FLUKA courses on the website.

I renew my request of sending the input and flair files (*.inp and
*.flair). Without those I can't help. The screenshots alone are not
useful for debugging.
An other important thing: I would give a shorter name to the input file,
maybe without spaces.

Place those files in a separate directory. FLUKA creates several file
which you probably don't want to mix up with other documents you have

Best,
Vittorio

P.S. I don't understand why you add Lars Froehlich in cc. Please add
always the list "fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org" <fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org> instead.