Re: [fluka-discuss]: requirement programes in fluka package

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 23:40:41 +0100

Hi Ahmed,
  please keep the reply on the list,

FLUKA is a particle physics MonteCarlo simulation package. Provided that
you model correctly your system you can benefit of all the physical effects
you need to simulate your PET system. FLUKA will take care of all the
necessary interactions. The scatter correction is typically done in the
analysis and reconstruction stage of the tracked data.

Best,
Vittorio

P.S. I'm not 'fluka' :D