[fluka-discuss]: heavy ion dose scoring

From: Roxana-georgiana Rata U1179323 <Roxana.Rata_at_hud.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:08:03 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have to simulate a 250 MeV carbon beam hitting a stainless steel pipe and to measure the neutron dose equivalent.
I created my input, my simulation is running perfectly but it seems that the neutron dose is to low. In theory I should obtain 29 uSv/h for 1% beam loss (2.5x10^7 ions/s)
Could you, please, check my input and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you!

Regards,

Roxana
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]