Re: [fluka-discuss]: heavy ion dose scoring

From: Ahmed Mogames <ahmedmogames_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 23:57:10 +0200

I will use monte carlo simulator (Fluka) for positron emission tomography
to simulate scattering, but I don’t have idea or proposal.

I am try to find new proposal for scatter correction in 3D positron
emission tomography.

*Where I get new proposal (new idea) for scatter correction in 3D PET for
do it ?*

*Thank you*