Re: [fluka-discuss]: radiation damage in thin target

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 17:21:20 +0100

Caro Giuseppe,
 in fact your comparison is not indicative as the result with errors should
be compared for equivalent execution times.

Second I realized you just one bin in the USRBIN having at the same time a
pencil beam (dimensionless) which will help you clearly in having the value
you want with fewer primaries.

I'm not sure anymore biasing the decaying products (LAM-BIAS) will help you
more in case you care interested in having just one number out of the
simulation.

Best
V.