Re: [fluka-discuss]: Thin materials in fluka

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 23:39:25 +0100

Dear Vahan,
 I would say that the suggestions of Alberto (and others) might clear your
doubts on which are the important steps that you might need to correctly
model your application case. Not knowing the details of your problem I can
suggest you to look at those threads. In few words you need to be sure that
the physical process you are simulating is well visible with the number of
primaries you use.

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1423.html
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/2813.html
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0981.html