Re: [fluka-discuss]: Username and FUID not working

From: paola sala <paola.sala_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 13:35:24 +0100

hello

the USERNAME that you should enter is
fuid-8006.
The password is the one that you choose when you registered.
Please do not write your password in any e-mail.
If you do not remember your password, please co from the fluka website to
Download-->Account info --> Assign new password
You will get a pre-generated one that you can change from the "account
info" page

Regards
Paola