[fluka-discuss]: Synchrotron radiation

From: Ali Koosha <koosha.ali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 23:52:21 +0330

Dear colleagues,
I've performed a simulation in which a beam of electrons bents when it
passes through a uniform magnetic field.

However, it seems that although the electrons have accelerated but there is
no photon emission (i.e. no synchrotron radiation).

I might be in error, but I can remember that something like synchrotron
radiation was available in 2005 version.

So, my question is simple: How one can simulate the (correct energy and
angular distribution of) photo-emission from accelerating electrons?

Regards,
--
Ali Koosha