Re: [fluka-discuss]: Synchrotron radiation

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 22:06:12 +0100

Dear Ali,

the synchrotron radiation has been recently implemented as built-in source
which can be invoked through the SPECSOUR card (see slides 16-19 of
https://indico.cern.ch/event/334606/contribution/35/material/slides/0.pdf)
and will be made available with the next major release (next year).

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI