[fluka-discuss]: cumulative data construction for source.f

From: Maher CHEIKH MHAMED <cheikh_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:47:34 +0100

Dear experts,
I try to generate au source.f in order to simulate an anisotropic
neutron source based on the spectrums in attached files. My question :
my cumulative construction data strategy is it correct ? Otherwise what
is the general rule to generate cumulative data from energy distribution
of particules"of course for source.f purpose" ?

Thanks an advance,
Best regards
Maher