RE: [fluka-discuss]: track averaged LET in a volume

From: REDDELL, BRANDON D. (JSC-EV511) <"REDDELL,>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:07:42 +0000

Hi Anna – this sounds much more convenient than implementing mgdraw. Can you clarify this procedure for me? I am confused on multiplying the USRTRACK score by LET to obtain LET – it doesn’t seem like the units work out to me. Are you suggesting to use USRTRACK to score the differential energy fluence in the volume?

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks - Brandon