Re: [fluka-discuss]: [Fwd: Flair Installation]

From: Roberto Versaci <roberto.versaci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 14:25:47 +0100 (CET)

The two error messages seem quite clear.

The first one says that flair is looking for the standard fluka executable
(flukahp) in the /home/arghya/fluka/Version.tag/ directory but the file is
not there. Click on the "Config button" (the one with wrench and
screwdriver) and set the pattern you used for the installation.

The second says the geoviewer module is not install. I suppose you had an
unnoticed problem during the installation. Check carefully the
installation instructions in http://www.fluka.org/flair/download.html