RE: [fluka-discuss]: STOP NO RANDOM FILE error

From: Christian Buhl Sorensen <christian.buhl.soerensen_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:29:37 +0000

Hi there Nick!

I've had great succes with running the custom made executables with flair. That has turned out to be by far easiest for me. In the 'Run'-tab, there's a field named 'Exe'. It's extraordinarily easy to manage parallel runs and cycling through parameters, as well.

Though the error message it throws, indicates that something went run when actually running it. Try checking the folder you ran it in, to see if there's anything in the .log-file (check the top), the .err file or the .out-file (check the bottom).

Cheerio!
        Christian Buhl Soerensen