[fluka-discuss]: STOP NO RANDOM FILE error

From: Nickolay <Nikolai.Smirnov_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:55:25 +0300

Hello,

I need to run custom made executable (made using FLAIR). So I looked
into rfluka script and, based on its contents, issued a command:

example.exe < example.inp &> log.out

As a result, my program stopped with the following error:

  ***** Next control card ***** RANDOMIZ 1.000 0.000
0.000 0.000 0.000 0.000

   **** No Random file available !!!!!! ****
  Abort called from FLRM64 reason NO RANDOM FILE Run stopped!
  STOP NO RANDOM FILE

I even copied random.dat from $FLUPRO into the directory where I try to
execute my program but it didn't help.

Could anyone explain me how to run custom made FLUKA executables
manually? (i.e. not using rfluka script)

Thanks.

Best regards,
Nick