[fluka-discuss]: Activity

From: Roxana-georgiana Rata U1179323 <Roxana.Rata_at_hud.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:28:13 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am trying to simulate the activation of the collimator for a 60 MeV proton beam. I am using a simple geometry: the nozzle, the collimator and the water phantom. I defined only 2 decay times : 1 hour and 1 month.
I am interested to calculate the activity and the dose equivalent rate.
The problem is that when I am trying to run the simulation, at the progress status is saying waiting to attach files and after that FINISHED OK. There are no errors shown but also no files created.
Could you pls check my input and tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Regards,

Roxana Rata

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]