Re: [fluka-discuss]: Activity

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 23:00:48 +0100

Dear Roxana Rata

I suggest to always inspect the output file. There you will find a message
that ACTIVITY cannot be scored with USRBIN using What(1)=11. The latter
requires scoring along the step, apportioned among different bins, which
makes sense, e.g., for fluence, but not for activity which is produced at
a certain spot. Please change What(1)=1 and it should work.

Cheers
Stefan

Stefan Roesler
CERN, DGS-RP