RE: [fluka-discuss]: How to distinguish Xe-131 and Xe-131m

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 16:42:12 +0000

Hi
To complement what Alberto indicated, maybe take into consideration for your application that if you are specifically interested in isomers FLUKA use a branching ratio of 50 % / 50 % between the ground and isomeric states.
Future versions of the code could include tabulated values for isomers produced by low energy neutrons (in the sense of FLUKA below 20 MeV).
Cheers
Joachim