Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: using source.f and results comparison

From: Ñ <b-yang12_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:39:54 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Alberto

I cannot understand well about "in the source, you sample the energy but you do not define the momentum accordingly. Instead of PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = PBEAM, you should write PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = TKEFLK (NPFLKA)."
why is PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = TKEFLK (NPFLKA), not PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = SQRT ( TKEFLK (NPFLKA) * ( TKEFLK (NPFLKA)+ TWOTWO * AM (IONID) ) ).

I think the latter is more reasonable. it"s obvious that the two is not equal. I dont know where is going wrong? Thanks a lot!

Bo yang

ÔÚ2015-02-24 17:18:05,Ñ<b-yang12_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>дµÀ£º