[fluka-discuss]: using source.f and results comparison

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:29:24 +0330

Dear FLUKA Users

I am trying to modify the source.f user routine to read in a file
containing flux data (photon/s in different energy intervals). For this
purpose I followed exactly the exercise 8 in 8th FLUKA course.

 <http://goog_1002269095>
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=demokritos2009

to check the spectrum at the target entrance, I used an USRBDX detector,
then multiplied the results of *_tab.lis by the energy intervals and number
of all photons which had been integrated over all energy ranges. I should
mention the area of USRBDX detector was blank so it considered 1 cm**2 as a
default according to fluka manual.
Finally, I plotted the USRBDX results but it is different from my spectrum.
I could not find where my wrong is.
Is it logical whether I expect to get exactly the same spectrum as the main
one by simulation?

Best Regards
Hamideh

PS, the input, source.f and flux.dat are attached.