Re: [fluka-discuss]: Approval of simulation

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 21:55:45 +0200

Dear Helga,

things are not as strict as you state.

The license says the following:
"Publication of any results of comparisons of *specific internal physics
models* [...] with data or with other codes or models is subject to prior
written permission.
Contributions to any formal code comparisons and validation exercises
pertaining to FLUKA, sponsored by recognised bodies or within the
framework of recognised conferences and workshops, are subject to prior
written permission."

Which kind of data are you referring to?

In case of doubt, a commendable and potentially fruitful practice is to
preliminarily send a FLUKA related publication to the FLUKA Scientific
Committee (FSC, via the e-address alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch) for advice.

Best

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI