RE: [fluka-discuss]: scoring scattered spectrum in different angles

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 20:24:50 +0000

Dear Hamideh

I suggest to look at the following presentation. For the simulation of the synchrotron source:

There is the possibility to use a built-in source to generate primary photons samples from a generic synchrotron spectrum (starting slide 16).
https://indico.cern.ch/event/334606/contribution/35/material/slides/0.pdf

For scoring, look at the card USRYIELD to score a double differential yield

For the geometry, your system is rather straightforward, I do not have specific advice
Best of luck with your study
Joachim