[fluka-discuss]: RE: collision tape and scattered X-rays

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 20:30:41 +0000

Dear Faith
Before considering the use of a collision tape, note that there is a generalised particle type BEAMPART corresponding to primary (source or beam) particles. You could score (USRYIELD ?) in one case all photons and on the other case only the BEAMPART to have the contribution from non-beam particle... would it work in your case ?
Greetings
Joachim