[fluka-discuss]: RE: Simplegeo and PipsiCAD3D plugin

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 06:38:42 +0000

Dear Turki,

you need to compile and link(!) the user routine to create a new FLUKA executable. With the command "fff" you're only compiling. Detailed infos on how to do this you can find in the slides of the FLUKA courses which are on www.fluka.org<http://www.fluka.org>

In your case you should run the command:
"lfluka -m fluka mgdraw.f -o pipsifluka"

which will create an executable called "pipsifluka". This is the one you will need to run to create the appropriate phase space file which can then be processed by PipisiCAD & SimpleGeo for 3D rendering of the tracks (see http://theis.web.cern.ch/theis/simplegeo/manual/manual2.htm#Pipsi)

To run it you need to use the command "rfluka -e pipisfluka" + add the name of your input file etc.

Cheers
Chris