Re: Fwd: [fluka-discuss]: scoring scattered spectrum in different angles

From: Mikhail Polkovnikov <Михаил Полковников> <pmk_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 13:01:43 +0300

On 20.05.2015 16:39, Hamideh Jalali wrote:

> [...]
Dear Hamideh,

Major problem with source routine is the flux.dat file.
Your energy values in flux.dat file are unsorted. You must have data in
the increasing order in case of their energy to sample it properly.

Then photons in your source routine don't have any polarization:

       TXPOL (NPFLKA) = -TWOTWO
       TYPOL (NPFLKA) = +ZERZER
       TZPOL (NPFLKA) = +ZERZER

The polarization in your input file should be implement into source file as:

       TXPOL (NPFLKA) = UBMPOL
       TYPOL (NPFLKA) = VBMPOL
       TZPOL (NPFLKA) = WBMPOL

Best regards.