[fluka-discuss]: RE: Could fluka simulate the electron at low energy?

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 00:04:38 +0200

Dear Nan Qian,

in FLUKA the electron lower hard limit is 1 keV, as reminded today by
Alberto in a different post. Still it's not the default transport
threshold and you need to set it explicitly by the EMFCUT card.

Best regards

Francesco

Dear fluka expert,

I am a beginner. I want to simulate the reaction between electron (energy
from 0-18keV, average energy 5keV) and plastic. Whether the fluka could
simulate the electron at that energy?

Thank you very much!

Yours

Nan Qian