[fluka-discuss]:

From: Zafar Yasin <Zafar.Yasin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 07:24:39 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts and users,

I have two simple points to clarify which I am not tracing out.

Firstly, I have an electron beam dump in a room and I want to see dose rate around the beam dump and

around the walls. In the dose rate contour plots, one is attached with this email, I am seeing the boundaries'/dimensions

 of the wall and not seeing the boundaries/dimensions of the beam dump, although the beam dump is not so small, about

50 cm radius and 100 cm long. I have seen a few presentations , like from Anna Ferrari, etc where they have same type of

plots and dimensions can be clearly seen. How can I improve my contour plots?

Secondly, I am using RCC to define cylinders along z-axis , etc. If cylinders are not along z-axis but making an angle say 45

degree with z-axis then can it is possible using RCC or any other option to rotate cylinders? Similar is the case for beam direction,

 at 45 degree angle with z-axis.

If any body can comment on these, thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Zafar Yasin

ELI