[fluka-discuss]: using USRTRACK to get the ambient dose rate

From: Alexander Götzelmann (alexander.goetzelmann_at_hs-furtwangen.de) <(alexander.goetzelmann_at_hs-furtwangen.de)>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 21:07:34 +0200 (CEST)

Dear FLUKA users,

I want to score the ambient dose rate outside of a container with a Co-60 source
(isotropic beam, intensity of 1e11 Bq is not in the integrated in the Input,
because I use RADDECAY in semi-analogue) inside.

Using USRTRACK with WHAT (2)="Photon" I get the fluence in (pr/cm/primary) in
the sum.lis file (Tot. response).

1) my question is, what is the value (Tot. response) in the sum.lis file when I
use USERTRACK with WHAT (2)="DOSE-EQ".

Am I right in the assumption that it's pSv/cm^2/primary?

2) How do I get from the value of 1) to the ambient dose rate (dH/dt), let's say
in µSv/h.

Best regards,

Alexander Götzelmann