Re: [fluka-discuss]: Dose calculation (Unit: Gy/min)

From: HoSeung Song <genesjp_at_skku.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 13:58:48 +0900 (GMT)

Dear Santana,

Thank you for your reply. As I told you, my interest is to simulate dose in Gy/min.

The target is now fixed yet. It should be a certain object such as bag, box, and etc. But for now lets say the absorbed dose in air. How can I calculate absorbed in Gy/min.

If I simulate a 10E15-16 primary particle number, it seems that simulation time will be so large, is there some way to simulate such kind of large primary numbers?

What if I reduce a number of primaries and do the same simulation. can we believe those results?

Thank you and sorry for your incovenience.

Regards,
Ho-seung Song