Re: [fluka-discuss]: Why does the FLUKA‘s USRBIN card not work?

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 14:23:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear æµ·æ —,

By 'the USRBIN card of FLUKA did not work' you give us no tip on how to give you
any. Here would be the problem-solving steps:

- check if the run completed successfully: if you do 'tail xxx.out' you should
see something like this:
 * ========================================================================== *
 * ======== End of FLUKA-2011 run (Copyright 1989-2011 INFN & CERN) ======== *
 * ======== Authors: A.Fasso` (SLAC), A.Ferrari (CERN & INFN), ======== *
 * ======== J.Ranft (Siegen), P.R.Sala (INFN) ======== *

- check if xxx_fort.?? is produced

- check if the fort files have been successfully combined - we expect to see
xxx.bnn

- if you mean to plot, check if xxx*_tab.lis is there

- if tab.lis is there but you can't plot, check to make sure you've got more
than one non-zero data point, and that your ranges and axes under FLAIR>Plot are
reasonable.

:) mary