Re: [fluka-discuss]: source compilation and link problem

From: <sandipan_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 10:10:34 +0530

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind reply. Actually the problem is same for all the
source.f files , even for the model source I got in the forum. I have
attached the sources.

Just to inform you , I have changed two points of fff script.

1. I have changed #!/bin/sh to #!/bin/bash to get rid of [[ problem.

2. I have changed FLUFOR=gfortran in the script.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance
Sandipan