Re: [fluka-discuss]: use USRBDX on 400 surface segments

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

I believe Yuanjie was not troubled by the maximum allowable USRBDX cards, but by
the manual coding of 400 USRBDX cards.
Here we go, Yuanjie, now you have an additional option: write a script to
generate your 400 USRBDX cards so that you don't need to do it manually. The
same logic, I mentioned previously, applies. Just that instead of doing it in
mgdraw.f on the fly, do it as a pre-processing step and hard-code everything in
your inp file.

:) mary