RE: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA not running after fluka update

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 23:26:38 +0200

Hi

First of all your input is missing material definitions for IODINE, SULFUR
and PHOSPHO which you all use in compounds. In general, I recommend
materials.

As for the crash, I suspect it appears during parentheses expansion which
leads to too many zones. Please try to redefine VOID avoiding parentheses
if you can.

Cheers
Stefan

Stefan Roesler