Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA cannot be run problem

From: Regina Kwee-Hinzmann <Regina.Kwee_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:09:55 +0200

Dear Fluka team,

I'm having exactly the same problem since today.

I'm using the latest version (according to fluka.org it's FLUKA
2011.2c.0 <https://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=secured_intro>, October
15th 2014 and I downloaded fluka2011.2c-linuxAA.tar.gz) but now I'm
getting in my log file this message:

   **** This version is obsolete and/or ****
   **** you are not allowed to use FLUKA ****
   **** Please contact the FLUKA list ****
   **** or look for an updated version ****
   **** at http://www.fluka.org ****

Would you know why this version should be obsolete? I tried reinstalling
from scratch - didn't help.

Cheers,
  Regina

ps: running on lxplus at cern if this matters at all.