Re: [fluka-discuss]: ROTPRBIN usage

From: Oscar Frasciello <oscar.frasciello_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:15:10 +0200

Dear all,
I noticed that in the input file I sent in card ROTPRBIN WHAT(6) is
wrongly set to 0.0 instead of 1.0. However it does not affect my
question, because of running it with the correct WHAT(6)=1.0 returns to
give the same wrong results in scored doses.
Sorry and thanks again for your support.
Cheers
Oscar

Oscar Frasciello
Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare
Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati
Accelerator Division
Via Enrico Fermi 40
00044 Frascati (RM) Italy
Tel. office: +39 06 9403 2710
Tel. Tenocode: +39 06 9403 8114
Fax Accelerator Division: +39 06 94032256
email: oscar.frasciello_at_lnf.infn.it