[fluka-discuss]: 12C Energy deposition in air

From: Juan Prieto Pena <juan.prieto_at_rai.usc.es>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 13:50:43 +0200

Hi all,

I am trying to perform a simulation of the energy deposition of 12C
particles in air after passing through some variable depth in water to
obtain the LET. My air slab is only 2mm thick and I can't get energy
deposited on it. Is there a way I can solve this problem?

Also, I am using flair to run Fluka. Is it enough to link the input to
flukadpm3 on the run tab or is it neccessary to do something else?

Thanks,

Juan Prieto-Pena