[fluka-discuss]: Print photon xsections

From: <gabriel.diniz_at_inpe.br>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:50:54 -0300

Dear FLUKA users,

I've been searching all around the manual for
xsection info. The manual informs the data banks FLUKA used and with the
LOW-NEUT card I was able to print out the xsections for low energy
neutrons. But I'm interested in knowing if there is a way to make to
program print out the photon xsections, in specific, Compton scattering,
pair production and photonuclear reactions ( neutron production and
proton production).

Does anyone knows if it is possible to print these
informations?

 Thank you all for the help and Best Regards, Gabriel