[fluka-discuss]: Reading collision tape with python

From: <jbazo_at_pucp.edu.pe>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:30:55 -0500 (COT)

Dear FLUKA users:

When we try to use "Data.py" to read the output of USERDUMP, we get a simple problem related to missing modules like "bmath". Is it something special needed or do we just have to modify some paths or add some libraries? We are using FLUPIX on a VirtualMachine and we would suppose that everything should be already installed to properly run python.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Jose