RE: [fluka-discuss]: Reading collision tape with python

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 11:18:00 +0000

Hi Jose,

all these modules are in the /usr/local/flair/lib directory
Simply set the PYTHONPATH before running your program like

export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/flair:/usr/local/flair/lib
python Data.py

or in a single line (without the export)

PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/flair:/usr/local/flair/lib python Data.py

Vasilis